Friday, March 18, 2011

A Happy Accident

So... why must I be off my rocker?

Because all of the other names I wanted for this blog were already taken.  All of them.  And I had plenty of options, let me tell you!

Okay, I will...

...and that will tell you a little about me.

Momster - Yes, I am a mother.  Five times over as a matter of fact.

Momster Tails (Tales) - I am a mother who likes to tell stories about her children - stories out of school, and in it, and tattles and half-truths.

MomsterChronicles - Yes, believe it or not, there are other mothers out there who think of themselves as momsters.  Whether or not it has anythinything to do with perimenopause, like me, I'm sure I don't know.  (I just realized that I spelled anything like a horse braying or something...but I kinda like it that way.  Sort of reminds me of the three little pigs and their chinny-chin-chins...)

Momst- oh, enough already!  There are no Momster anythinythings left!  Which really does stink because my Critters really do call me that.

Just Ask Me - I didn't really check to see if this one was available, even though it's something I say all the time.  What do I look like, an advice columnist?

Nobody Asked Me - No, I'm more of an op-ed kinda person.

Cynspirations - Ah!  A clue in this one!  But also not available...

Off My Rocker - Okay, so I'm old enough to be a grandma, yet here I am trying to start a writing career while raising a late-in-life bonus baby. I'm definitely off my rocker, no question about it.  But I guess I'm not...

...Alone - If I used this there is no telling what kind of hits I'd be getting, NO THANK YOU!

There were a bunch more, but I've forgotten them in all the excitement of finally stumbling upon a name that wasn't taken. In frustration at how long it was taking to name my new venture, I blurted right out loud, "I really must be off my rocker spending hours I don't have just trying to think up a stupid name!" Then I looked at the little box that I was trying to fill in with a working title, and there it was, all filled in.  Which was purely by accident. Which was purely original, yet very me.  A happy accident.

A Happy Accident...

A Happy Accident -

Aw, man!

No comments:

Post a Comment