Saturday, February 9, 2013

Revenge of the Zombie Momster

I now know for a fact that I am entirely capable of pushing myself beyond normal human endurance - but that doesn't mean I like it.  Zombie Momster has reared her ugly head again today.  I should have expected it after staying up late again last night to post.  In all the zombie movies and weird games like Plants vs. Zombies they just keep coming and coming even if you chop them to bits. 


SUPER OCD MOM didn't stand a chance.


Lucky for Husband and the Critters, Zombie Momster had to work today.  And, also lucky for them, by the time my shift was over (and with the help of an extra, extra cuppa degrump) I came home relatively pumped up.  But it's nearing 5:00 P.M. and the shadows are creeping in.  Battle is being waged....



Tonight is homemade pizza night, so I'm really hoping SUPER OCD MOM will triumph by then, don't you?  Zombie made pizza just doesn't sound very appealing..........




No comments:

Post a Comment